Jumat, 04 Februari 2011

why not?

First of all, Happy Chinese New Year!
Well, late, but still. I had no time (or lazy you could say) yesterday to update since I have things to do for the survival of my fangirl soul, and yes, there you go. Actually I went no where. I dont even walk outside of my house. I just went outside to take my towel, and get back inside and do things inside my room. Some of my relatives drop by here, which is good since it meant that I dont really need to go outside and able to enjoy my 1-day cny holiday properly. And, yes. I'm an indoor shut-in type.

Yesterday when my cousin came to my house, he brought me CSI Miami Season 2 and cardcaptor sakura, whick make me goofing all day. And just when I was about to copy it to my external hard drive (yes, that's what I always do with CD), my laptop is acting up and the CD cant be detected. Well, it's not like that it's the first time. It happen about last month too, and when I tried with the CD that I burned with this laptop few months ago, it seriously work, which is really pissing me off.

Tomorrow, for seriously, I really want to post about JFW! Why? Reason? I've told you that I really love japan fashion havent I? Well, it's not rare that people saying that I love japan fashion because I love their boyband and then I love Japan, and everything about japan become just WOW in my eyes eventhough it's actually not really that WOW-ing. Well, just adjust it with your imagination.

--xo

1 komentar:

  1. Hi! Thanks for your comment on my blog. I wasn't sure if you ould see my reply, but I thought I'd let you know I have an incredibly similar ring (the same illustration) now for sale on my online store. You can find it here:

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/67802363/tokyo-girl-fashion-illustration

    I hope that helps you. Thank you for your interest in my art!

    BalasHapus